TSPA – The Salon Professional Academy
TSPA is truly a unique place of learning. We’ve taken the best of salon life and the education world and blended them to a harmonious whole with our Nashville cosmetology school. With the hustle and bustle of a large, high end salon, students spend the bulk of their time here learning in a real life atmosphere. In an effort to best prepare our students for excellence and success upon graduation, we keep them accountable through their technical, business, and service skills. TSPA students spend their time in the cosmetology classroom with a highly qualified education staff of board licensed cosmetology instructors with over 80 years of combined industry experience. The Salon Professional Academy believes that our approach gives our graduates a distinct advantage when entering the marketplace.
The objective of TSPA is to produce highly trained, well prepared graduates for salons and spas. We are committed to excellence in cosmetology arts and science education. Educational systems and programs are updated constantly to keep the student’s interests first and our educational quality high.
Why Choose TSPA
- We keep our class sizes to a minimum to ensure that you receive the one on one attention you deserve to maximize your Professional Edge.
- Our facility is state of the art, including classrooms that are equipped with the best educational tools.
- Redken hair care for both professional and retail, along with Creative Nail Design, CND, Dermalogica and Mirabella make-up.
- In addition to local salons, we have placement in more than 6,000 Redken Club 5th Avenue salons in all 50 states. TSPA graduates are recruited from across the country.
- We have the support of Industry leaders such as Michael Cole, Randy Kunkel, Sam Villa, Dhaniel Doud, Patrick Fitzwater, Peter Millard and Roy Peters just to name a few.