Welcome parents! While we know and understand the decision for where your child goes to cosmetology school is a hard choice and an important one, The Salon Professional Academy in Nashville has a track record for students succeeding in their field of learning upon graduation. The information on this page is to help you and your family make the most informed decision about our Nashville beauty school. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Our student to teacher ratio is 15 to 1
- We have an extremely high placement rate for our students graduating from the academy. We help place our students in hundreds of top Redken salons in the Tennessee market, as well as thousands of salons across the U.S.
- We are the only beauty school endorsed by Redken 5th Avenue
- All tools and equipment are included in the tuition price.
- Because of the hands on experience we give all of our students, when they graduate they are much more valuable to the market place because of the advanced experience compared to other students coming out of school.
- Our students practice on real salon guest thus making their mannequin work VERY limited. We feel it teaches them how to build and retain cliental as well as customer relations.
Don’t just take it from us that TSPA is a great cosmetology school. Hear from other students, industry leaders, and parents!